Thread: GotY 2019
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 06:59 PM   #61
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Alright, I've played an entire THREE games released this year now so here we go. By default!

3. Wattam
Very weird, very short, not really too much of a game... but its quirky enough that I still really like it. There's not enough substance to place this any higher and it lacks any real emotional knockout punch. Prince of All Cosmos is in it though and I'm a Katamari mark.

2. Resident Evil 2 (REmake)
Resident Evil 2 is one of the greatest games of all time. REmake 2 is not. It's pretty good, sure, but WHY IS "B" MODE EXACTLY THE SAME AS "A" MODE I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS. WHY DO LEON AND CLAIRE NEVER INTERACT. WHERES ZOMBIE BRAD? WHERE IS THAT FUCKING MOTH?

1. Pokemon Sword & Shield
Is this the best game that came out this year? Haha no. But it's the best one I played so well done Pokemon. You win this round. Cutting my favourite Pokemon apparently isnt as detrimental as cutting the entire reason RE2 was brilliant. It also has Clobbopus, which is really the only thing it needed for me to give it the nod here.

If I'd actually played Sekiro & Fire Emblem: 3 Houses I'm pretty sure they'd be getting some points. Monster Hunter Iceborne too. Maybe Death Stranding. Luigi's Mansion. I dont know. I dont know!
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote