View Single Post
Old 07-14-2021, 04:20 AM   #67
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
Tom Guycott you had better not have figured the ending out you flash bastard.
Right path, totally wrong suspect... but considering they didn't even introduce said suspect until now, I guess it's close enough for government work. Also, it only makes my Citadel of Ricks analogy work if Rick populated the citadel with Jerrys and Beths and plenty of other characters that weren't him or Morty at all, and that Rick was actively trying to hide himself from every multiverse instead of dimension hopping with the portal gun.

Also, the reveal itself gave *just* enough away if you are familiar, but if you're not, it's still a mystery of exactly who the fuck this is (until nerds who can't wait push up their glasses and belch out the name in the next few days because they can't help themselves on social media). Especially the detailed animated armatures during storytime.

I really like the line: "... and, for a while, there was peace. Narciscistic, self-congratulatory peace."

That whole speech gave serious Ozymandias vibes; basically more Watchmen than Watchmen, because the stakes are far larger.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote