View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 05:14 PM   #3846
XL
Feeling Oof-y

XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 View Post
Actually, if you read a bit, it's not that I dislike AEW. I dislike marking out over everything AEW because it's AEW.

I've been obnoxious posting exactly like everybody else? Somebody FINALLY gets it! This is how I have felt for 2 years, that the level of hanging on AEW's nuts is obnoxious. Since I'm doing it for WWE and against AEW instead of vice-versa, it's pissed people off FAR more than when I was just pointing out the over reactions. Mini Vans and Horses and Hands in Pockets, etc. is not as great as this brainwashed cult hypes it to be.

Everybody can keep being willfully blind when it comes to all things AEW, but man do the exact same thing against AEW and look out.
Dude you’re wrong. People don’t dislike you because you’re obnoxious posting about WWE, they dislike you because they know it’s not genuine.

You don’t actually like the majority of what WWE put out because, well, you simply can’t because it’s mostly garbage. Now you might think that the majority of AEW is garbage and that, I think, is fine. But you’re not really criticising AEW, you’re disingenuously praising WWE because you don’t like AEW fanboys, of which their are very few on these boards from what I can tell.
XL is offline   Reply With Quote