View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 02:53 AM   #13955
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
Current speculation going around the net is Microsoft likely is going to combine Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold into a single subscription service instead of being separate services.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
They've already done that and did it awhile ago. Games Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold. All they are doing is removing the cheaper option.
Essentially, this. The option was there, but for me there were still a couple of extra steps considering I didn't want to go monthly. GamePass didn't have an annual option. They want you to opt in for a dollar, then slide into a monthly sub and attach a payment. [Addendum: unless they've changed it since, but I doubt it.] As stated before; no thanks.

Combine the two, give the year option without payment method attachment, then leave me the fuck alone.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote