Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 08:54 PM   #149
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Some new details from Gamescom with new mini-games, Cerberus Network will be a villian regardless of their status in a player's save file, and no chance of an SDK being released for modding or making games from the engine on PC.

Quote:
The Cerberus Network will only be a villian in the game and not a faction that you will be able to side with, regardless of how you played through Mass Effect 2. Also, the decisions the player makes in the early stretch of the game will have a major impact on the tone of the remainder of the campaign. The definition of "tone" is somewhat vague at this point. For example, if the player made a unpopular decision, would all the NPC's have a negative attitude towards Shepard for the majority of the game? This will most likely become clearer closer to the release date.

There will be several mini-games in ME3, however, the planet mining game from ME2 will most likely not be returning (you can all breath a sign of relief now). We don't know what the mini-games themselves are, but we can probably assume, like the tone subject, will be addressed closer to the release.

One additional rumor that was addressed was the possibility of a Mass Effect SDK. The rumour had been floating for a while and now, it has been confirmed that after the release of ME3, there will be NO SDK for the franchise.
http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/8...from-gamescom/
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote