View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 01:01 AM   #121
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The world evolves as time passes. I came across a father and his two sons building a house. They only had the foundation and were trying to put up a wall.

Couple in game days later and I came back to find them under assault from another gang trying to extort "protection" money from them, and all the framework for all the walls and roof had been constructed. This wasn't a mission or anything. Just a random occurence in the game world.

I imagine I come back later again and it will be finished. Same goes for that building under construction in Valentine.

Also, this world feels more alive and more real than any open world game to date. I didn't think they could top gta5 in that regard, but they did. Its not just the density of npcs in a town, but their behavior.

Only negative is that some things aren't explained very well. Like I have no idea what constitutes hiding a body. I tried throwing it in a bush away from the road, but the law still found it.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote