View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 10:41 PM   #54
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
I think he is being sarcastic, folks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
The post still makes no sense regardless or sarasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
There was some "news" that a lot of Gaga fans were taking to twitter and putting down Venom before it came out to try and make this movie do better. That is probably what he is referring to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Lol that movie didnt need bad hype but i believe they did it regarless
Yes. I apologize for not using the [/sarcasm] tag afterwards to clarify. But that was a thing that was happening; instead of word of mouth "hey, this is good, you should go see it" on social media, there was twisted logic at play where Gaga fans were actively review bombing Venom and giving anecdotal stories about taking their kids to see Venom and walking out halfway through and "suggesting" they see a wholesome movie like "A Star iI Born" instead.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote