View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 06:57 PM   #1
EzekielKane

EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)
Rumor says Avery Hoke might be coming back. The most underappreciated authority figure in sports entertainment

So, Avery Hoke might be lacing up the boots again, firing up the cameras and coming back to YouTube and bringing VTW back with him. In my opinion, Avery Hoke is an amazing authority figure and one of the greatest. He is also no slouch in the ring.

Avery Hoke retired last year due to injury...he is still wrestling at 50 but apparently his doctors have been telling him to quit but Avery loves the business too much to do so.

Here is the promo Avery Hoke did in his EPIC feud with Nevon McDonalds last year. I love how natural Avery Hoke comes off, he has a natural charisma that you cant just learn. Usually authority characters in wrestling are tired cliches and boring to watch, but Avery Hoke delivers.

If you doubt anything I say, just watch this promo.

Cant waiit for VTW to return.

What do you guys think about Avery Hoke? Is he truly coming back?

What would you like to see Avery Hoke do on his return?
EzekielKane is offline   Reply With Quote