View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 06:17 PM   #562
Disturbed316

Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
And now for episode two:

SPOILER: show

Choices:

1 - Told David that Kate wanted to leave him (along with 60% of others)
2 - Opened fire at Prescott (57.1%)
3 - Took Jesus at his word (83.5%)
4 - Killed Conrad (89.3%)
5 - Gave into Max's demands (95.1%)

General thoughts playing through episode two:

- Liking the flashbacks into Javier's past, some obvious sexual tension between Javi and Kate, which explains the flirting. David is/was such a dick brother.
- Jeez, I thought burying that kid in season one was bad, this was even worse.
- I find the thought of Clem driving hilarious, don't know why.
- I'm starting to get the feeling that at some point we'll need to make a Carly/Doug choice between Kate and Eleanor, but I hope to hell not.
- I also get the feeling Gabe is going to die in some really nasty/totally avoidable way trying to prove he's a man.
- Guess I spoke a little too soon about the slow down/screen tearing. Not hiddiously bad but when the action picked up before the title screen rolled it was noticable. Thankfully it was fine after that point.
- Clem just mentioned a man with a wife and a kid who was over protective of them....KENNY!
- Totally shat myself thanks to the garage zombie.
- Kinda hoped the mysterious rooftop man was Kenny, slightly disappointment it was Jesus.
- Random thought during Clem's flashback, I wonder if we will ever find out what happened to Christa.
- Holy shit of a plot twist with Clem being in The New Frontier, didn't expect that at all from my little Clem
- Was happy to shoot that Conrad fucker, he was such a dick.
- Gabe is starting to get to Ben level of annoyance.
- Oh shit, plot twist number two! Did not expect David to show back up at the end.

Overall, a good start to season three, I just wish we were in control of Clem again.
Disturbed316 is offline   Reply With Quote