View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 07:11 PM   #151
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I really liked this movie.

The best part was the villain for me. This was one of the few villains in any action movie that had a clear and understandable reason for what he was doing. So much so that you almost caught yourself asking if he really was the bad guy.

He was acting primarily off of revenge, but he saw how black people are living around the world and called Wakanda out on not helping anyone else. What made him a villain actually was what made him like the "colonizers." He went from helping others to wanting to dominate the entire world and oppress the oppressors and kill anyone in his way.

His death actually meant something because it caused the hero to take the positive motives of the villain and move those further into his character.

I'd have to go back and look closer, but i think the only charcter to come close to doing that in marvel at least was Loki.
Reavant is offline   Reply With Quote