View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 11:58 AM   #168
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drave View Post
If you actually watched it, you'd understand. I get the 25 year thing, but it could have simply been on RAW, or you know, the show they named after him.....

But instead, they teased for 3.5 hours at a possibility of him even being on-screen. It is easy to see why people feel misled.

Buuuuuuuuuut, you didn't watch it and believed a post here that he showed up, so why am I even bothering.
He debuted at the Survivor Series. They’re going to make a big deal about it being 25 years of Rock since the 1996 Survivor Series. It can help generate some interest for their catalogue. Omos won a Battle Royal alluding to him to try and help him get more over. I honestly don’t see the problem with any of t.

Of course I didn’t watch it. I don’t think I’ve watched a WWE PPV in full for years. Why would I waste time and money on that? But there are reasonable criticisms and insane criticisms. Anyone expecting The Rock to come back and set up something with Roman Reigns was always kidding themselves.

It’s easier to be misled by people making Rock references at the end of a show and then complaining then it was into thinking Rock is actually going to come back. This really is ludicrous.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote