View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 11:01 PM   #56522
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
You always take everything Meltzer says at face value. For example, this stuff is absolute horse-shit and you're talking about it like it's got any credence, when anyone can immediately determine it is bullshit. I'm pretty sure you reported the Kenny Omega/Japan stuff too, which was also obviously shit. And just recently Triple H being a piece of shit while leaving off the AEW side.

You're biased, and that's fine. But you're going to get called out on it when it crosses into ridiculousness. It's ridiculous to assume that a clip that buries Excalibur and KEVIN OWENS is out there specifically to fuck over AEW.
Dumbass, this stuff about the videos didn't even come from Meltzer.

It came from a rumor on /wooo claiming the owner of Ringside News was behind the videos resurfacing again since its been like the third or fourth time within the past year the N-word videos regarding Excalibur and Owens have popped up online.

Here is the exact links I saw that alleged the videos popping up again was due to the owner of Ringside News having some vendetta over AEW and Tony Khan.

https://boards.420chan.org/wooo/thread/6425005#6425108

And the tweets being used to as part of that person's claims.

https://boards.420chan.org/wooo/thread/6425005#6425234

I don't know why I even bother coming to this place anymore since all you've done is take all the fun out of visiting here and talking about wrestling.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote