Thread: MLB Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 12:34 PM   #4217
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by road doggy dogg View Post
shut up dale

you got a guy on 3rd with no out and you can't score him, no amount of shitty ball/strike calls makes up for that

jays didn't perform

fucking hate all these bandwagoners bitching about this, go back to moaning about the leafs every night
Well Mr. Doggie Dogg, take your potty mouth elsewhere.

Read what I said. The calls didn't sit well with me, but it says something that you can't give Wade Davis 2 strikes, because he's a monster. And also, they blew their opportunities early on, and usually in a tight game, when you don't capitalize, the calls go against you. That being said, those were some shite calls. I've seen calls go the Jays way all the same, (ie. Cecil striking out Gardner 3-2 with the bases loaded on a low strike, then striking out the side) but it's a point of contention regardless. The Royals deserved the win, and there wasn't much stopping them, but I'm allowed to be pissed with some shit calls, that jobbed Revere pretty hard. Donaldson also couldn't capitalize when he came up with 2 outs, and that's on him. Don't lump me in with whatever narrative you're trying to tell yourself.

Note, I never bitched about the home run. Price served one up and got pwnt, reach or no reach from neck beard boy. And the baseball gods squared it out by having Revere make that unbelievable catch later in the game.