Thread: Punisher
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 04:34 AM   #150
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Good season. Funny how everyone is stuck just dealing with how crazy Castle is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Rey 2.0 View Post
The Billy stuff was really anti climactic. They should've left him out completely. It took away from the more interesting John Pilgrim.
I didn't mind it. In fact, I strangely liked how anticlimactic that part of it was... though I think it might have been more a metaphor for the show. If there were guaranteed non Disney meddling and keeping everything around on Netflix, he likely would have been built bigger.

I *still* have a problem with how lucky Frank is, though. I mean as in how much more luck and happenstance favors him than his actual badass military skill or tactical planning. It wasn't nearly as bad as season 1, but seriously.

Best exchange, though:

"You need a minute?"

"I was waitin' on you."

They respected eachother enough to try to kill the other man fair and square.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote