View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 07:01 PM   #473
OssMan
The Classic Dylan Staples

OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I Am Zlatan zlatan ibrahimovic book... really good for an autobiography... Probably the only athlete who is very interesting and has a different perspective on things and is also just an insanely good athlete. I read a david foster wallace "review" of this autobiography about some nymphette Tennis starlet, Traci Austin, where he was supremely disappointed that she was pretty empty headed despite being a brilliant tennis player, and he concluded that basically having nothing going through your head is the essence of being able to be perform at that level. Zlatan is in the >1% of athletes to whom this doesnt apply (maybe Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant also)... Zlatan also appears to be the only athlete who doesn't thank Jesus for every single good thing that happens to him. Love this book, love zlatan, there are a lot of funny stories and quotes like "I once fell off the roof of the child care center" and "Louis Van Gaal is a pompous ass"
OssMan is offline   Reply With Quote