View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 11:31 PM   #11458
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Us- 6/10

I didnt understand Us. I get the end. I get that the kid puts the mask completely on when he's scared, so obviously at the end, he knew.

What I didnt get was the whole double's of people thing. Why, how ect. No idea what was going on with that. I couldnt stand the husband. The guy seemed like a giant pussy bitch. Lupita chick was really good. I really like her as an actress, but I found myself more interested in the white family with Elizabeth Moss. Her double and her two girls freaked me out. I would have loved to see there family as the main family in the roll. But without Tim Heidecker. He's great in this movie roll, but If that white family was the focus of the movie, I think they would have to get a more serious husband.

Come to think about it, both husbands were made to be giant pussies in this movie and that really bugs me. I think it might have been a better movie if the male role was actually taken more seriously.

Also, unless I missed something, there was a serious plot hole that kind of annoyed me. Towards the end, the two black kids, I guess think the same or something? So the good black kid starts walking backwards and the bad black kid start doing the same exact thing. And the good black kid walks the bad black kid into a fire. If all of them are so linked together, then why cant they all manipulate eachother like that?

There were some cool scenes. I loved Elizabeth Moss, especially her evil self. I feel like she was terribly under used. The use of music was good. I personally loved the NWA song more than I did 5 On It.

Overall, it's a 6/10 for me. I thought it would be a lot better. Maybe if there's some really cool explanation of some things that I may have missed, I might raise my score a bit, but there were still some things that really bugged me.
RP is offline   Reply With Quote