View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 08:00 PM   #539
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I was channel surfing tonight due to boredom and I entered the area of foreign channels that are available to me and I came across one of the Indian channels (SAB TV) and who did I see on it?

Kurt Angle.

I was pretty surprised to see him. He was appearing on some kids show called "Baal Veer" and in the scene he was having a wrestling match with who I'm guessing was the main character. Both Angle and the main character then decided to stop wrestling and go after some guy who was swindling money from people. Everyone spoke Hindi apart from Angle who spoke English but was subtitled in Hindi. When characters spoke to Angle, he could suddenly understand Hindi and they could suddenly understand English.

I'm assuming it was filmed during TNA's whole "Ring Ka King" thing.

I tired to find the clip but I couldn't find it, but I did find a news story on it.

Notice how they label Angle as being a "WWF Wrestler", or at least that's what I'm assuming the name bar says.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote