View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 01:56 AM   #33
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockShot View Post
Fired this up last night, then I said "Oh, wait. The patch is coming"

Update 1.1.1.0 should be going up sometime this week to fix the following:

Resolved Issues:
• The crashing issue in Tartarus
• Increase Font Size - Conversations/Subtitles
• Muffled sound effects occur at random times for players on the PS4
• Companions dying and failing companion quests on modes other than Supernova
• Unable to finish "Radio Free Monarch"
• Trophy "Not the Best Choice" fails to unlock properly

I'm in the midst of the Radio Free Monarch quest so I'll wait until this goes live.
My run of shifts is about to come to an end, and I will (presumably) be back on my normal schedule, so hopefully when this update happens (major patches and updates seem to usually hit on Tuesdays), I will be in prime position to take advantage of, you know, being able to read shit.

In the scheme of things, I really haven't done much. But I also want to savor this dish, since it apparently isn't very long. I've played enough to be punished for something I love doing, though. Bastards.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote