View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 07:59 AM   #754
Mercenary
New Arcade God

Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
Instead of grinding 1 or 3 pointers at the higher tiers, if you don't find it too time consuming (because of clicking play, looking at match counts and then backing out and looking for those criteria multiple times in a row), look for 5 pt. match-ups where the would-be opponent has anywhere from < 1000 - 2000 total matches played. It's not to say it would be foolproof v. someone like that who had a bunch of bought or otherwise earned high level cards, but it lessens the chances of that happening and also means they will have very few L.R. cards.

Just sayin'...I've been trying this @ E AJ card level and am already only a 5 pt. win away from outdoing my effort for the E Brock card offered last night.
yeah cept I'm not so lucky getting those ones.
Mercenary is offline   Reply With Quote