View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 06:11 PM   #52781
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
I'm just saying that the more the Network subs shrink, the smaller the pool of viewers NXT has available. It doesn't mean all 9% were former NXT Network viewers but its possible a noticeable percentage were and might not be switching over as live viewers since NXT hasn't grown in viewership.

No, WWE doesn't release viewership numbers and instead minutes per sub since that is tied into executive bonuses.
I get what you’re saying, but there are just too many things that could affect the Network to heap it all onto NXT. Or even if viewers have gone down (which makes sense), it’s not necessarily enough to say “Well, they all watch on USA now.” A sizeable amount no doubt do, but it doesn’t mean that there isn’t a large chunk that still do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
Except with the NXT vs Raw/Smackdown thing they are most likely trying to boost NXT viewership with a main roster cross over. That might push the numbers up a bit but once it's done they'll more than likely level out again.
I’m not sure they will dial back. I think WWE have been very deliberate in holding off with this push and have been waiting to really hit the NXT button really hard. I guarantee there are Raw viewers who have no clue what NXT actually is. They’re not going to introduce them to that, and I think they will achieve a new level for the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
How would Sid fare today in WWE?
The whole mindset behind wrestling is different. He’d be entirely different, doing flips and shit, or he’d never have gotten into it.

Guys like Sid should be who they things with the 24/7 Title with. Let him Powerbomb a jobber and then hold the belt for a few weeks. Wrestling could use some Sid.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote