View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 04:33 PM   #41836
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
God, that pissed me off at the time. London is an idiot for not being able to read the situation, but there was no storyline reason for him to do anything else. It was a case of all wrestlers being gentrified and basically falling into "stand at the top of the ramp and forget who you are feuding with" mode, and it being the wrong time to try and stand out.

I don't think London should have been surprised by the heat that he got, but there's something to the point of WWE having stupid fucking tropes that make no sense. And I think he was tarred with the brush of having "no personality" because anyone small that came from the indies is someone that obviously can't talk. I actually remember him being pretty awful at promos, haha, but he never got a chance to develop that gimmick or personality, which is there and comes out more readily throughout his performance. But he and Kendrick almost never got the chance to say anything and then it was supposed to be a surprise when they didn't get any more over than they were heading in as exciting flippy guys?
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote