View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 06:53 AM   #41991
Shadrick
The black Corey Graves

Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixxT9 View Post
Holy shit. Never thought I'd agree with some feminist-sounding bullshit, but she's actually right. It's feminist-sounding, but not feminist, really.

A woman is in the right. What's next, Asians with big dicks?
Feminist views are actually pretty spot on and logical when you're not dealing with feminists who are zealots and do their best to go out of their way to be sensible. I'm a feminist myself (and a lot of people are when they find out the true definition of it) but I often cringe hard when I hear someone who calls themself a feminist say some goofy shit like "WHY AREN'T THERE WOMEN IN THE NBA? THATS SEXIST"
Shadrick is offline   Reply With Quote