View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 07:42 AM   #41993
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadrick View Post
Feminist views are actually pretty spot on and logical when you're not dealing with feminists who are zealots and do their best to go out of their way to be sensible. I'm a feminist myself (and a lot of people are when they find out the true definition of it) but I often cringe hard when I hear someone who calls themself a feminist say some goofy shit like "WHY AREN'T THERE WOMEN IN THE NBA? THATS SEXIST"
The principles of feminism are sound. Unfortunately, the zealotry makes it completely unappealing in every which way.

If "allies" dare dissent on an opinion they are considered enemies and shunned as anti-woman which is rarely the case. Therefore, feminism is not for me. Heaven forbid, for instance, you bring up a different argument about the gender pay gap. Not everything is so cut and dry that THERE IS ONLY ONE RIGHT OPINION.

But treating women with the same respect I do men isn't that difficult for me and there's no need to virtue signal about it. Though I'm sure there's a feminist waiting around the corner to tell me I mansplained something to someone.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote