View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 12:52 AM   #4585
OssMan
The Classic Dylan Staples

OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OssMan View Post
Rule of Rose. I bought this game for $50 and it's worth $600 now, but I don't have it anymore so I'm playing on emulator. Broken ass game
sigh

this game is so cool and tells a really interesting story, but i was so disinvested from it because of how truly horrid the actual gameplay is, just hours of wandering through hallways and into the wrong rooms, not being able to read the map properly, game-breakingly bad clunky combat where the hit detection is practically random, i just wanted the game to be over. i was only really motivated to keep playing because of how my friend and i were gonna play it together years ago and that saga. i got to a point six hours in where i saved before a boss with low health, and was softlocked out of going into any other part of the map that had healing items. I spent over an hour save stating my way through the bossfight... a true shame because this game could have been so good. bad game, but deserves a remake

Games I've beaten in 2020:

Luigi's Mansion
Final Fantasy 7 Remake
The Last of Us Part II
Death Stranding
Celeste
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Rule of Rose
OssMan is offline   Reply With Quote