View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 05:38 PM   #28
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
That Vince/Kofi story is amazing.

I always assumed it would be Lesnar vs. Rollins at Mania, probably with Roman coming out to hug Seth afterwards. Truth be told, I've always expected that to be the main event-main event, despite all this talk about the women getting it.

Seth is also my pick to win the Royal Rumble at this point, as that sets up the story the best, since there's no real "heat" reason for Brock and Seth to get into it. On the SmackDown side, I'd like to see Bryan vs. Cena, in truth. There's enough behind that match to make it feel special, and I can see them actually getting Cena to do something important with Triple H out and all that. Bryan vs. Michaels would be cool, but I just don't see them going that route. I've got this bad feeling it's going to be Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt though. I don't know why, I can just see Bray coming back to feud with him given all their "history."
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote