View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 05:24 PM   #525
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
In terms of heel/face thing. Obviously we're in a different era, so who knows anymore, but if you look at it in terms of logic, it was a 3 on 1 attack. That's heel booking 101. Also I think we can all agree Braun is the bigger babyface on the pecking order in terms of himself and Roman.

But then again Braun was taking the cheap way to beat Roman for the Title, which can be seen as a pussy heel move, but the audience loved it.

So who knows. But i do believe the audience will cheer Braun way more in this feud, especially with the odds stacked against him. Overcoming the odds is the easiest way to make people cheer for you.

and if you think about it, The Shield's whole concept is making sure Justice is served. so it works perfectly here. Roman just had a match, so there's no justice in Braun coming out and taking advantage on Reigns while he's down.

it could really go either way. i don't know if the writers even know.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote