View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 08:14 PM   #529
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Neither is going to be a heel. Braun is just a babyface that lies and is a hypocrite, and Roman Reigns is just a babyface that is hated and hides behind his friends while wearing safety gear. Faces and heels are for professional wrestling. Roman and Braun are sports entertainment characters with a spectrum of human emotions, qualities and motivations.

Nothing is going to be affected by this at all. It's just another wheel turning. Braun will be mad that his cowardly plan was thwarted by the cowards and no one will look good because they don't know how to do babyfaces anymore.
you're probably dead on. I hope not though. i'd like to start watching again because of something interesting happening
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote