View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 11:25 AM   #535
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I do think there's something to be said about that most of the male roster looks like any guy on the street that's in shape. Short hair, decent build, athletic, beards. you can go to any crossfit or gym and find these guys. seems like everyone is tatted up now and days too. Hell most of the NFL roster looks like pro wrestlers now and days

Not a lot of guys look like Braun or Roman or Harper or Rowen etc.... Longer hair still stands out better then guys with short hair. so at least Cole has that going for him.

It's hard to stand out when you look like the general population that participates in every cross fit or marathon race there is. you know what i mean?
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote