View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 09:06 PM   #72
Supreme Olajuwon
You know that’s right

Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme Olajuwon View Post
Let’s talk about the reasons to watch Raw. I’ll start:

1) I used to watch it when I was younger.
Quote:
Alright so we’ve seen the Kardashians and the Bachelor brought up a few times now as examples of worse shows than Raw. Are they?

Explain to me why Monday Night Raw is a better show.
Quote:
Also, all you guys who are so outraged by the question, feel free to explain why you believe Raw is a better show than the examples given. Or feel free to add to the list of reasons to watch Raw. So far the only reason contributed is that screech got a boner 20 years ago. And frankly, that’s not a big motivator to me. Sorry screech.
Quote:
You guys keep saying there are worse shows out there but no one has given a reason why Raw is better than those shows.
Supreme Olajuwon is offline   Reply With Quote