View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 11:04 PM   #31
TNARICK1

TNARICK1 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)TNARICK1 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)TNARICK1 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)TNARICK1 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)TNARICK1 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)TNARICK1 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)TNARICK1 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)TNARICK1 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)TNARICK1 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)TNARICK1 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)TNARICK1 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
I was looking over Chris's social media and noticed there has been nothing from him on twitter / facebook / youtube over the years. I was really hoping to bring him into the company since he was such a big part of the early Anti-Tradition years.

Sadly after doing some digging what I was expecting became true.

http://www.roedermortuary.com/christopher-r-winget/

2/18/1967 – 10/1/2017

"There have been many questions on what happened to Chris. On September 10th, he was diagnosed with pneumonia. He was given meds for his cough and breathing. On the 15th, about 8am, Friday morning, he got up to use the restroom, and felt dizzy so he sat back down. He fell asleep in the bathroom, fell forward and hit his head/neck into the wall. He ended up with a concussion. We followed up on Friday, with a new Dr here in Omaha. He was still having breathing and coughing issues due to the pneumonia. He was prescribed an extended release inhaler since he was using the instant relief inhaler too much. It seemed to help.

Saturday, when he got up he still wasn't feeling well. His side hurt, which it did at the Dr's office as well. The new inhaler seemed to be giving him some issues so we decided he would stop taking it until he spoke to the Dr again. He lost his appetite, he did eat but it was not his normal appetite. We watched the Hawkeye's play and he decided to go back to the bedroom to be more comfortable. He ate part of his dinner, we watched some tv and I went to sleep, while he stayed up to play video games.

He had a restless night, which has been happening more since his pneumonia. When I woke up at 6am, I got up to watch tv since I could not sleep. He was still breathing, snoring and talking in his sleep. We agreed that I would wake him at 9am to get him up so we could drive to Iowa to show the house. When I went to wake him about 9, he was on his back, which is normal, and pale. I started to yell his name, those that know him, know you don't touch him due to his reflex to grab. I kept yelling his name, louder and louder with no response. I was patting him on the leg and yelling his name, still no response. I grabbed his hand and yelled, still no response. I felt for a heartbeat, nothing. I called 911, and she had me start CPR. Paramedics arrived within 5 minutes or so, seemed like a lifetime. They immediately took over CPR. I heard one say, I got a breath. I was relieved. I saw stats on the monitor but not sure what I was seeing, hopefully life signs. They proceeded with CPR and put him on a flexible gurney and proceeded to take him to the hospital, sirens on. Never a good sign. When I arrived, I was put in a room, off the ER and told to wait for the nurse. I knew in my heart that was bad. Within a few minutes, a Dr and nurse came in to tell me he never recovered. They couldn't give me the exact reason of death. I believe it was complications of the pneumonia."

Looks like he actually found love again but I am sure he is enjoyin some time with Vicky right now while him and Mene Gene are watching the Macho Man taking on Andre The Giant with special guest referee The Ultimate Warrior.

---

To me he was known by his original Anti Tradition username "TheMan". I met him online when I was like 13 years old advertising my forums. He defected from some traditionalist board.

https://web.archive.org/web/20051018...derations.com/

https://web.archive.org/web/20040618...com/Music.html

Some of my favorite video's that give a idea of what kind of guy he was. He was a pioneer of the YouTube days and really should have been a internet celebrity and could have been if he had the right production behind him. We had a ton of fun in e-feds, and he even was very innovative with his own The AWF. Also was a very skilled musician I remember The Jeff Holmes band where he would send me songs over dial up that nobody had heard.

The Chris Winget Invitational Tournament will be one of the KWF's premier events in the future!

Last edited by TNARICK1; 01-27-2019 at 12:24 AM.
TNARICK1 is offline   Reply With Quote