Thread: Lio Rush
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 11:48 AM   #30
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I feel mixed on this. One thing I do know is that the fact WWE doesn't provide transportation and lodging for it's superstars in absurd to me. They have nothing but greed in mind... They could take one year of Saudi blood money and put it towards health insurance, stipends and accommodations for years!

If you are Leo Rush you didn't get to WWE by having a lame personality. He's cocky, he should be, he's a WWE superstar and see's value in himself. I wouldn't want to follow the old school WWE locker room rules either, especially if I was a black man. I don't see any problem with rebelling against an outdated and disrespectful tradition. WWE locker room is pathetic.

300k plus paying for at least one flight a week and at least 3 hotels adds up big time. Why should you be forced to sleep in the same room as another person? People deserve space. I wouldn't want to wake up and smell Braun Strowmans morning shit or have to watch EC3 pop back pimples in the mirror. I support Leo Rush, even if he is annoying, I appreciate him standing up for himself.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote