View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 11:17 PM   #52
Rob
Part time poster

Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabien Barthez View Post
I have Joe by a point, would have been 2 rounds if not for the knockdown.

BHop got tired and was woeful in the last half, and that low blow was rediculous.

Here comes the verdict...
You serious? I had Calzaghe by at least 5 rounds. Hopkins got a 10-8 in the first and won a round late (maybe the one where he faked the ball shot) but aside from that, I can't think what he did to win anything. Fought like a pussy, never came forward, looked for every cheap shot and dirty trick in the book. The man is a cunt. His interview afterwards was a fucking embarrassment. Face the facts pal - it's white boy day and you got schooled by one.