View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 10:27 PM   #379
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
No matter how calmly a person explains their insanity it doesnt make them sound any less crazy. and this is bennie baby hoarders level crazy.

and thats pretty much my entire take on Gamergate too. too many toys to have real problems.
I kind of feel this way about game journalists trying to make the case that all gamers are secretly raping babies or whatever nonsense they came up with. A while back TOR.com published a screed about how scifi books shouldn't focus on characters with binary gender.

Aside from being asinine, it was also a case where the blog poster had no clue what she was talking about. The scifi genre has no shortage of weird sexuality.

That the social justice warriors would be so prominent in game media isn't surprising, nor is it surprising that they're just as out of the loop and dishonest as they are in every other part of the culture they inhabit.

What is so crazy about Kalyx's stances on game journalism exactly? Other than absolutely nothing I mean.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote