View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 03:17 AM   #1213
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
Why are you such a fucking dork?
Because you and a bunch of other fuckwits did some kind of softcore pile-up when someone pointed out that the goddamn show wasn't sold out in response to Slik asking why the lights weren't on. "He was there, man!" Yeah, and Donald Trump was at his inauguration too.

WWE doesn't like people on TV being able to see empty seats during one of their big shows. Any show, really. Especially if they are going to try and spin it into a sell-out for PR reasons. That is why sections were darkened. I don't need to have been there to know that I could buy a ticket during the event, that WWE exaggerate attendance and that it's easy to lose sight of how big or small a crowd is when you're in it. My comment wasn't even a slant at Slik, so much as just a mocking jab at the unlikelihood that the event would have sold 20,000 tickets on walk-up and why the WWE would darken areas during a show, but you lot were so keen to go down the path of calling me an idiot and whatnot that I thought I would just bring that to your attention.

Now why are you such a dork?
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote