View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 02:41 PM   #1378
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis View Post
If Goto puts up his spot to Suzuki and loses I would not even be slightly surprised.
Well, Suzuki DID demand a qualifying match after his match today...so it's possible. But despite Goto seemingly disappearing this year, I'm not sure they'd bring him back just to lose his spot to Suzuki.

If he's going to murder someone and take their spot, I think it'll be Yano. You normally want Yano in there because he, like Fale in the other block, gives the guys a bit of a break since they won't have to work a long match against him. Also both of them are important to booking because they've got a reputation as spoilers. But with Taichi in, he could conceivably play that role in B block.

I doubt they do anything. This probably sets up Suzuki either getting a month off or murdering people in the undercard matches. Probably costs Mox his match to Taichi or something to set up the Mox/Suzuki match both guys supposedly have asked for.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote