View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 05:01 PM   #136
Black Widow

Black Widow has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Black Widow has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Black Widow has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Black Widow has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Black Widow has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Black Widow has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Black Widow has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Black Widow has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Black Widow has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Black Widow has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Black Widow has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One View Post
Your distinct lack of emotional intelligence and clear mental health struggles suggest you should get those things dealt with. Sounds like they've resulted in you being very angry at life -- understandably so, tbh.

Anyways, when you're forming an argument, it's not at all unreasonable to utilize history for context. Notice how the argument brought up stuff that's happening now, but then referenced a historical pattern of behavior to establish a point? It's called basic human logic, you dumbfuck.
A doctor talking to me isn't gonna change nothing it's already happened and I have moved on.

Yeah whatever I have seen plenty of white wrestlers stereotyped but you dont see any of us outraged over it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rez View Post
Were they black
Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
Yeah what colour was the uncle.
Name and shame the rape race.
Black and Blue after my dad and other uncle put him in the hospital.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
Yes. And also, name and SHAPE the rape race. If they were big fat guys, it would also explain her hatred of her fellow internet wrestling fans.
Nope bf was medium build and uncle was average build

Quote:
Originally Posted by rez View Post

Just put out the finishing Halloween decorations (city moved trick or treating to tonight because of the weather)

I'd love it if Black Widow would provide her ultra "conservative" lesbian character face so I could spook the kiddos.

Children provided (I'd remove that profile pic if I were her) but she loves the attention
You got too much time on your hands.

Be glad I put their pic up since I'm sure that's the kind of sick thing you are into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One View Post
AND were they eating Cheetos?
No but be glad that means it left more for you.
Black Widow is offline   Reply With Quote