View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 06:02 PM   #177
Corporate CockSnogger

Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I know/care very little about Tony Khan and what he does or his experience so I’ve got no agenda one way or another.

What I will say is that AEW is largely very enjoyable, but also has quite a few faults.

- Rather than bad booking, I’d say overly repetitive booking is the issue. The Hardy Boys/Sting and Darby have come out to rescue each other for the last 4-6 weeks.
- Looooooong feuds. Darby and Sting have been feuding with Andrade and co for soooo long even after some really good matches that seemed like the blow off match of the feud. The Darby and Andrade match last week was really good, why carry the feud on still. The same applies for Adam Cole and friends vs Jurassic express and any feud involving Best Friends
- Too guys have a week off here and there is good and keeps them fresh, but then you go without the likes of Pac, Penta, Miro, House of Black for so long yet make room for Red Velvet vs Leila Hirsch
- There’s a huge Cody shaped gap in the roster right now. He was far and away the one guy who came across as a big star. The entire presentation of him, only matches right now by Malakai Black. Omega’s absence is also very noticeable right now.
- Adam Cole and friends need to go. They are so bad. There’s so many better tag teams than Fish and O’Riley. And Adam Cole would maybe be a decent commentator or maybe he should have had Garcia’s position in Jerichos stable or something
- They should get rid of Rampage. I enjoyed AEW a lot more when it was just Dynamite.
Corporate CockSnogger is offline   Reply With Quote