View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 01:43 PM   #197
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Nice to see people turning on Adam Cole here.... I think people used to love him..... While for me I never saw any potential for him outside of Undisputed Era....

I remember everyone going nuts for a match he had vs Johnny Gargano and I was just like "ugh" and it was the beginning of the end of me watching NXT.....
I had to squint to see it. Didn’t care about him in ROH/New Japan at all. And I had cooled way off on NXT by the time he was there. Post-Owens NXT really felt like something else to me. But I heard Cornette say lots of great things about him, so I tried to give him a chance:

I thought he looked too much like a “normal guy” then. But I tried to see this charm in him being kind of unassuming. I could buy into the bit of swagger that was there. I think he worked too much around indy-style high spots. But everything I could try to like about the guy has been downplayed and everything that put me off has been enhanced.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote