View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 04:09 PM   #999
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I didn't like this decision at first, Jay White doesn't really click for me as a main event talent, when I saw him live (Strong Style Evolved vs Kyle Fletcher) everything he did looked good but at the same time I was incredibly bored watching his match.

However, that was a fantastic match and the pervert has had a rocket strapped to him for 12 months, its so Gedo to go all the way and put the belt on him. I'm not so interested in Jay White being champion, but I am very interested in what happens now he is. Especially with Ibushi reportedly ACTUALLY signing a full time contract. Naito is also simmering in the background. Suzuki could make a believable challenger again. They could go somewhere fresh with Goto / Ishii.

Also of interest, EVIL planted the seeds for Okada and Tana challenging for the tag team titles and there's a very good possibility that match is going to happen at MSG. That could be a hell of a rub for EVIL and SANADA, while it could also take us down a (albeit long and winding) path to the Aces vs Golden Lovers for the tag titles later in the year. Tanahashi not being world champion is actually a clearer path, especially if he's next in line to be working a Jericho program.

Last edited by Ultra Mantis; 02-11-2019 at 04:31 PM.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote