View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 03:22 AM   #157
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Oh, boy, this is going to fun:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis View Post
Do it yourself, nobody gives a fuck about your opinion. Watch it or don't. Stop being a whiny bitch about things you haven't even seen.
I've tried, and everything I've seen has been high school theater. I'm asking if there's something I'm obviously missing, because it's easy to judge someone's body of work by the stuff that gets the most air time, as opposed to some earlier stuff or better stuff, and most people have the common sense to be able to differentiate between what is actually really good and what they're just on the bandwagon of. "Listen to this artist's song if you're just getting into them," "Dude, everybody's seen that film, but you should really see them in this."

You don't give a fuck about my opinion, and that's cool, you speaking-for-everybody fuck. A lot of people around here still engage with me and have gone on record saying "Noid's a great poster." Joking aside, some people do care about my opinion, and even if they don't, I'm still allowed to share it and point out the irony of you calling someone a whiny bitch.

Also: I am talking about the things I have seen. I'm asking if I'm missing something really obvious. Turns out I'm probably not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead View Post
Noid suffers tragically from 'smartest guy in the room' syndrome. If you question his views, he merely doubles down.
This is actually quite off the mark. I love learning new things -- it's the only way to get smarter. I'm constantly asking Gertner about things, and I'm in here asking people to show me stuff. I constantly defer to the wisdom of great posters that occasionally come through this space.

Are you still butt-hurt because I called you on your shitty fence-sitting position in the other thread?

Dale: Anyone who doesn't like racist slogans is self-righteous.

Also Dale: I'm nuanced.

Yeah, mate -- I've got the syndrome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
Although he's easily influenced by Cornette, I certainly hope Noid doesn't attempt to eat a Wendy's triple cheeseburger while driving 70 MPH down the freeway.
Not easily influenced by Cornette at all. I had my guard up when I first listened to him, and his reasoning on most subjects has won me over. There are many things I don't agree with him on. I don't think Dolph Ziggler is the "perfect professional wrestler," for example. This is a straw-man, and when you defer the authority of mike adamle, you're already selling yourself short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike adamle View Post
You asked and we told you to go watch Tama in the G1 which you said you would and haven't, instead you whine about a 3 second gif.
I'm talking about The Bullet Club as a whole, genius. I haven't gotten around to watching those Tama matches yet, but I will. Believe it or not, I've been busy, adamle. I'm not talking about Tama's singles work, I'm talking about The Bullet Club as a whole looking like geeks playing "let's start an improv group."

The irony of any of you labeling anyone a "whiny bitch" is hilarious. Dale gets sore when he's out of his depth, but at least has the sense to have fun. I can literally feel the hurt feelings of the rest of you though. Sorry for not thinking Cody is amazing for pretending to be a bad-ass and throw a chair across a room. Such skill. Such ferocity. And since you've asked me to form an opinion on what I've seen, I can conclusively say that The Bullet Club sucks.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote