View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 07:20 PM   #775
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Sounds allright. Brainiac is one of my favorite villains, but I really really really don't like the 90s Post-Crisis take on the Superman franchise, what with Luthor turning into a half-assed Norman Osborn and whatnot. I mean, I guess tuning Clark's powers down to 90s level will make it easier to have him get into fights, but I half the fun of Superman is watching him do crazy shit that no one else can do. If they go with the MoS-era power levels, he's just a harder-to-write Iron Man with a less shiny suit.

Still, at least they're finally moving forward with it.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote