View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 06:52 PM   #209
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixx View Post
Errr, Cobbie Smulders as Maria Hill would most definetely not work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLegend View Post
What's the overall opinon of Chris Evans being Captain America? Favorable? unfavorable?

I don't think I like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLegend View Post
I have no problem with Chris Evans. I do like him as an actor. He does always play that cocky guy, and he is good at playing that type of character. I just have trouble seeing him as Captain America.

I don't think he has it. I hope I am wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky Fly View Post
How is Chris Evans in the running? I've only ever seen him play douchebags. He would have made a great Human Torch, had the FF movie not been a total abortion in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Happy for Evans but... I don't know. At least that mystery's done with.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote