View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 05:57 PM   #230
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Well.

I'm done.

SPOILER: show
F yeah ninjas. Wonder if The Hand will be the main baddies in The Defenders. I want more of The Hand.

At first I didn't like too much the changes to Elektra, and thought the comic book origin and past with Matt Murdock was better.... but by the end of the season, grew to like her whole deal.... Still always reminded me of Nyssa Al Ghul from Arrow....

As for The Punisher, I liked the little tweaks they made to his character. Such as getting shot in the head and "constantly reliving that moment due to brain damage"...."EED" or whatever it was they were talking about in court..... just seems to "justify" at least a little bit for sympathizing with this character, who by all other accounts is just a murdering psychopath.... If he starts up his killing spree again, no reason why Daredevil's top priority shouldn't be finding him and putting him back into jail, though.

Was good to see Kingpin show up for a few episodes. Not sure how they managed to keep that one quiet. Just love the actor, and feel like I can't wait to see where his character goes from here.

Season 2 of Jessica Jones will be out before another season of Daredevil, if they make one (which they just have to after that end), wonder if Foggy Nelson will show up in it....
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote