View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 02:32 PM   #4230
OssMan
The Classic Dylan Staples

OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Yeah, I'm just saying... Heists were a HUGELY advertised part of the multiplayer. I'm pretty pissed about how underwhelming the game was. Other than the other parts that were delayed well past release also. Multiplayer feels like a gutted version of what we were promised from the start.

Heists as well as THE ONLINE STOCK MARKET, were two things that were going to MAKE the online portion of the game. Seriously, those 2 features were what I was most excited about for GTA Online. They still haven't happened. I haven't touched the game's online in over 6 months because it's so shallow and unfinished. Those were the two fleshy good parts the game had to offer prior to release, and they still haven't happened.

Especially if you followed it for this long and kept getting strung along by their constant promise that it was coming soon. I still remember a couple months after release, people were still talking about it and sharing articles about how Heists were JUST around the corner. Just a couple more weeks. Sounds like some pretty shady shit in hindsight. Not a fan of how Rockstar handled this game at all. And now the rerelease on new consoles just screams of a cash grab. "Oh hey, remember that stuff we've been promising since before the game came out? Well it'll be here as soon as the game comes out on the new consoles. Just keep waiting guys! Buy our game again!"
Cry bout it
OssMan is offline   Reply With Quote