View Single Post
Old 03-15-2022, 05:01 PM   #7562
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This post is sponsored by Übernöstrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
I find it weird that she'd idolize Captain Marvel when she has spent most of her time off planet and relatively unknown. Unless she did get that famous from her one time with The Avengers or was on Earth for longer than previously revealed during the 5 year gap.
It could just be a thing of Kamala gravitating more towards Carol a la Kate Bishop to Clint Barton. Remember, Kamala is a super geek. Like, ridiculously super geek. It's not outside the realm of possibility for her to be a fan especially considering we don't know what those five years were like or what Carol's post-Endgame career entailed and how far apart this story is from all of that. Carol could have been shoved into the limelight to fill the Black Widow gap and if that's the case, I'm hoping that and how Carol handles that is something that gets explored in her second movie. I'm getting ahead of myself, though. Let's just see how this plays out.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote