View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 07:39 PM   #195
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Haha, I lasted two turns. The second turn was a failed attempt at fleeing. Prim is amazing, almost completely self sustaining. Might quickly teach her all the Merchant passives when she has enough job points but I don't know if she even needs it.

Started Chapter 3, Alfyn first

SPOILER: show

Whoa, what a ride. Alfyn is such a good boy. Also a swift executioner. Rest in pieces, Miguel, you son of a bitch. Had so much trouble with this boss, I was running Hunter Therion instead of H'aanit because I wanted to see his party banter (guess I missed it, must have been the first cutscene) and I REALLY could have used her in this fight, dude hits like a truck. I used an Olive (L) on Ophilia and she revived with 9999 health thanks to her passive, that was the only thing that kept me in the fight.

Really enjoying Alfyn's mid chapters, no idea what his last one will bring, unlike the other's he has no clear end game. Hopefully it carries on the trend, real strong episode from the AMPUTATION man.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote