View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 08:24 PM   #132
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Normally I would hate an idea like this, but New Day, as an act, defending the WWE Title would be fine with me. Like Kofi is officially the champion, but he trusts his brothers so much he lets them defend it, so they are kind of like "unofficial" champions. Or fuck it, make it official.
I basically suggested this to Dale last night. Can't wait for them to try and invoke the freebird rule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Ah, thanks. I can see why you'd think that. Seems like the opportunity for Brock to beat up both guys, or Bryan to do the same, or Drew to do the same. It's all very flat though. Just unify the belts and give someone a big moment. Out of the two guys, I'd go with Kofi, just because I don't think he should have a one day reign as champion.
Same. Go ahead and do it now since the brand split is going to end in like 6 months anyways for the move to Fox supposedly. And give the moment to Kofi for sure. He is super over right now. It would be similar to the shock from Jericho being the original undisputed champion. Run with it while you can. Then when it starts to get stale.....that's when you turn Big E.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote