View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 08:39 AM   #44790
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I’ve joked about it either here or elsewhere, but if the talk of The Rock coming back to work Mania is true, there is no way I can see “all the records” Triple H sitting back and letting Rock notably increase their subs. So what can H do to get himself in the convo during the shareholders meeting. I wonder why Shawn Michaels is getting involved in this Undertaker stuff? Why has Triple H babyfaced himself?

My prediction: Taker beats HHH in Australia. Taker does a big exit as he is one to do. Triple H and HBK hug. DX music hits. Aww. Cue Triple H heel turn. At some point, Shawn Michaels is advertised as having a face-to-face with Taker because he wants his permission to fight Triple H. “Shawn, normally I’d have three words for you: Rest In Peace. But I’ve got another three...” “Please let them be: Are You Ready?” “No, Shawn...kick his ass!”

Shawn then enters the Royal Rumble and tries to use the match to challenge Hunter. After Michaels cleans house and the crowd is going nuts, The Rock comes out. The two have a moment and Shawn sells like crazy for Rock. Heels interrupt and they get tossed out. HBK ends up hitting a sneaky Sweet Chin Music on Rock. A heel lays out Michaels. Another heel takes that heel out. HBK and Rock are prone in the ring. Double kip up. Place explodes. Another heel probably eliminates HBK. Maybe even HHH. Rock wins the Rumble.

When the quarter network numbers are huge, HHH can say “We had returning stars like The Rock and Shawn Michaels, and matches like Rock vs. Roman Reigns and Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H.”
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote