View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 09:51 PM   #20
Luigi
"Let's-a go!"

Luigi is "reptacular" (2,500+)Luigi is "reptacular" (2,500+)Luigi is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Actually wouldn't mind charlotte being the one to end the streak, especially at wrestlemania, but I have a feeling they're saving that accolade for Rhonda.
I hope that this isn’t the case. I don’t think Ronda (no ‘h’ by the way) going over Asuka would be very well received by the fans. In fact, I will go on record as saying that Ronda will not do very well as a face....at least initially. I think it would be far better if she was pushed as a heel. I think a female face eventually going over a heel Ronda would do far more for said face’s career. Ronda should basically be the Brock Lesnar of the women’s division in my opinion....once she learns the WWE style of wrestling. While she is learning to wrestle however, I wouldn’t mind seeing Ronda being a heel bodyguard for either The Authority or a top heel male wrestler. As far as a heel turn goes, I’d actually start this as early as WrestleMania. Have Ronda screw Angle and join up with Triple H and Stephanie.
Luigi is offline   Reply With Quote