View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 01:46 PM   #135
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme Olajuwon View Post
So far I’ve liked the old timers they’ve brought back. Probably because I haven’t seen guys like Tully Blanchard and Jake Roberts in a while. I hope they keep bringing out old NWA and WCW guys every now and then.

Of course if they keep bringing back the same legends over and over for years or if Arn Anderson pins Jon Moxley clean in the ring for the world title at one of their biggest shows, I may change my opinion.
Exactly. It's not that they're using legends, it's how they use them when they do. So far, they're using them to progress stories, and to try and get feuds, matches, and younger talent over.

Unlike WWE who brings them back because they need to, in order to try and draw as many eyeballs to the brand and its biggest events, because they're so stupid they don't know how to properly develop new stars or storylines today, and then, they use the legends to ultimately shit on the current young talent instead of getting young talent over.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote